Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

POS :: Discount Coupon

By
Henry Medina
on 6/29/15, 11:29 AM 900 views

What's the best way to add discount coupons to the Odoo POS?  I'm looking to add coupon mechanism where certain Items can be discounted from the invoice and not factored in the total price.  Instead, these selected items would get stored against the coupon 'code' as opposed to cash.  From the inventory/products side, I'd like to add a checkbox to the items that participate in this coupon program.  My question is: is this something that can be accomplished out of the box, or with an addon, or is this something that I'd need to program myself?

Thanks,

Henry

Can someone point me in the right direction for this? Thanks,

Henry Medina
on 6/30/15, 8:48 PM
Webkul Support
On 7/3/15, 2:08 AM

Check this link -

http://webkul.com/blog/openerp-pos-coupons

Available for ODOO version 7/8 

Thanks.

Odoo

--Odoo --
| 5 2 5
kerala, India
--Odoo --

Working as a Odoo Functional and Technical Expert

Odoo
On 6/30/15, 11:58 PM

Check The Loyalty management Module in POS.It can handle POS Discount Feature

Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/29/15, 11:29 AM
Seen: 900 times
Last updated: 5/20/16, 1:48 AM