Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Pos Configuration Accounting

By
Fouric
on 12/15/14, 5:16 AM 1,308 views

Silly question but how do you actually generate accounting entries when an order is being processed in the point of sale ?

I have 1500 orders in my point of sale but only the orders that were turned into invoice have generated accounting entries in the Sales Journal.

How's that ?

Does that mean I have to turn into invoice all the order ?

Thanks your help

Fouric
On 12/15/14, 5:37 AM

Ok, I got my answer.

The Point Of Sale session needs to be closed and validated in order to generate all the accounting entries.

Only problem the entries are linked to the session and not the order.

It is also good to know that it seems that the entries generated on the accounting by the POS are set as draft by default

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/15/14, 5:16 AM
Seen: 1308 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM