Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

POS BOX odoo8 not working

on 8/16/16, 2:58 AM 180 views

We have buy a posbox, scanner and a printer from odoo shop. In the documantry it says to connect all to the posbox and connect the posbox to the network odoo is. So when I start the posbox it shows me a rasperry login.

In the documentary it says that it should print the ip from the posbox. Nothing is working. 

Can someone help me ? thanks

it seems that the scanner and the printer can't connect to the posbox, when I watch lsusb the usb

on 8/17/16, 5:48 AM
Yash Pancholi (yap)
On 9/1/16, 7:23 AM

Have you setup Hardware Proxy / POSBox correctly as defined in the documentation ? Hope you have enabled the printer and barcode scanner as well from the POS settings ( Go to Odoo > POS > Configuration > Point of Sale > Edit the settings of the current POS you are using and try to follow the documentation precisely. It should be working fine.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/16/16, 2:58 AM
Seen: 180 times
Last updated: 9/1/16, 7:23 AM