Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Portal users always in "Signup" mode

By
JP FOURNIER
on 7/11/14, 6:12 AM 801 views

Hi,

just noticed what I think is a bug for Portal Users.

When sending email quotations through portal to any user, they keep receiving a link on the signup page.

It's the case even for existing users, that never land to login page, but will always be directed to signup and are requested to enter new password.

I've done a clean reinstall of the last nightly build, setup email servers, installed portal and sales, created 2 new users and sent them quotations. Always fall into signup...

On my previous server version, I have the impression that was working fine, but for some reason, I think this happened after I upgraded my server with last available images.

Idea, anyone?

Thanks,

JP

JP FOURNIER
On 7/14/14, 5:39 AM

thanks Juan José.

I was hoping someone checks on his side to possibly confirm this behaviour. Looked at the whole runbot / Github process you mention. Definitely targeted at developers, not users...

Juan José Scarafía
On 7/11/14, 8:57 AM

Hi Jean-Philippe,

It seems to be a bug report. We suggest you test in runbot, with the latest build, if you think it's a bug, record the issue in github / odoo / odoo following the guidelines that there is mentioned (where you have to register version, steps to replicate the bug and other).

Regards,

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/11/14, 6:12 AM
Seen: 801 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM