This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello.  Using New Build of Odoo 8 with Website and Portal installed.  Doing a Test from a new quotation cycle.

I had a very strange series of tests using the portal.  I created a new Customer attached to my secondary gmail email address.  I created a quote for the customer.  I emailed the quote.  All Good.

Email came in, I selected the choice:  view quotation (in portal)

Was Prompted to set up an account.  I Put in my email address and a new password.  When I went further. I was presented with the error:

• The requested URL /web//web#action=mail.action_mail_redirect&model=sale.order&id=15 was not found on this server.

Then I went back to the email, selected the link again and was given: 

• Invalid signup token

I then simply went to "login" which I did with the New Portal User Email and Pass that I had used.

This took me into the system which seemed like a good thing.

However, when I chose the Quotation to view I recieved the following error:

AccessError

Sorry, you are not allowed to access this document. Only users with the following access level are currently allowed to do that:
- Accounting & Finance/Accountant
- Human Resources/Employee
- Contact Creation
- Sales/Manager
- Accounting & Finance/Invoicing & Payments
- Sales/See Own Leads
- Warehouse/Manager
- Purchases/Manager

(Document model: account.account)

Any thoughts on how to fix this?  All help is appreciated.

Discard
Author

Same Holds true trying to view an invoice. Also the interface is not "webified" but rather "backend style". Not sure if that is correct or not. AccessError Sorry, you are not allowed to access this document. Only users with the following access level are currently allowed to do that: - Accounting & Finance/Invoicing & Payments - Connector/Connector Manager (Document model: magento.account.invoice)

Author

Some Progress on top issue. I have the site functioning in https via proxy. It looks like the "email" is giving a clean http URL so I will work on that part. I should test again when I am "logged out" as it gave me the order within my internal USER session, not that of the customer.

Author Best Answer

This was caused by my openerp.server.conf not having the "Proxy Setting" set to True.

Running behind an apache Proxy which converts 8069 HTTP to 443 HTTPS.  Server did not know it needed to put out links with https in the header.

--------

The Access Tokens..  Basically you can't use the original link if you have already responded to it and created a Portal Account.  At that point system sends out different links.  Would be good probably to send "new sign up" and "durable login" on the same original email, which I was looking at.

----------

Finally (yes 3 subjects were there) The list of requirements migrated to that in the comment #1 and was related ultimately to Magento Connector being activated.  

Accounting & Finance/Invoicing & Payments - Connector/Connector Manager (Document model: magento.account.invoice

I was able to go into the models related to magento (Community OCA Connector) and I added portal access to Sales Order and Invoices related to Magento.

Seemed to do the trick.

Discard