Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

portal form customization ?

By
Maniganda
on 8/8/13, 12:21 PM 1,308 views

i have create a Xml view for openep that should be visible in portal screen image descriptionportal

but i am able to see the xml form loaded when i login to portal user like this portal

how to display the xml form view here below about us in login page of portal image description

Marc Cassuto

--Marc Cassuto--
| 4 4 8
Montreal, Canada
--Marc Cassuto--

Marc Cassuto
On 8/8/13, 2:44 PM

Hello,

In fact, there is 2 portals : customer portal and public portal. The portal you see when you log out is the public portal. If you want to see your menu there you should add it to group "portal.group_anonymous".

Marc.

Please vote if you find this answer useful.

Hi sir i have added the menuitem to anonymous user group <menuitem action="pc_form_action1" id="menu_action_info1" name="Portal Information" parent="portal.portal_company" sequence="100" groups="portal.group_portal,portal.group_anonymous"/> but also i am only able to see only in customer portal and not in public portal, do i need to install any other module to achieve this

Maniganda
on 8/9/13, 1:51 AM

Thanks a lot Marc I found the solution, i added my object in access rights of Anonymous user Group

Maniganda
on 8/9/13, 2:14 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/8/13, 12:21 PM
Seen: 1308 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM