Odoo Help

Porduct Cost - How Can I add this?

By
JUAN JOSE GUTIERREZ GARCIA
on 8/11/17, 3:59 PM 225 views

Hi, Ipm new in Oddo and and I want to kno wwhy is not possible to add the product cost tu my products? WHen I intrudce this and save the value is cero, and in y reports I can see the real value of my inventory.

Many thanks in advance for your help

Many thanks for your help!!

Purnendu Singh
On 8/12/17, 6:01 AM

Assuming that this question is related to odoo version 10. 

You have 2 choices to manage cost price

1) Deactivate the Variant on products
to do that go to Sales-->Configuration-->Settings and choose option 'No variants on products'.  Then Apply
Now the system will allow you to input cost price on products.

2) Manage Cost price on Product Variants. 
You can access product variants from Sales-->Sales-->Product Variants

Hope this will help  you.

Daniel Medina
On 8/12/17, 10:22 AM

Cuando creas un producto tienes abajo a la derecha dos campos para llenar: Precio de venta y Coste, precio de venta es el que se mostrará cuando hagas un pedido de venta y selecciones el producto, este se llenará automáticamente-

When you create a product, you've got a couple fields to fill, "Sale price" and "Cost" if you fill the sale price field, when your making a quotation you'll be able to see that when you select a product, the price you defined will be automatically added to the field Price or something like that

I hope this helps!

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/11/17, 3:59 PM
Seen: 225 times
Last updated: 8/13/17, 12:50 AM