Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

point of sales report

By
kim
on 5/7/13, 4:10 AM 2,125 views

Hi,

I want to edit point of sales receipt but from the Openoffice i cant found the receipt report. and also when i reprint the receipt it will be difference receipt Can i know where i can edit this 2 receipt?

Ghanshyam Prajapati

--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
| 4 4 8
Pune, India
--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
OpenERP Developer
Ghanshyam Prajapati
On 5/7/13, 7:27 AM

You have to modify pos.xml as per your expectation.

This file is located in point_of_sale module (point_of_sale/static/src/xml/pos.xml).

please take backup of pos.xml before modifying it.

Hi i had modify the pos_receipt but seem like that 1 is for the reprint receipt and the main receipt still the same.

kim
on 5/7/13, 7:30 AM

Gustavo

--Gustavo--
| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina
--Gustavo--

Python developer, big fan of sailing

Gustavo
On 5/7/13, 7:00 AM

You need to modify the pos_receipt.rml report file in the point_of_sale module. You will find the report in a directory that looks like this:

/home/gustavo/work/scrum/sources/addons/point_of_sale/report

Hi i had modify the pos_receipt but seem like that 1 is for the reprint receipt and the main receipt still the same.

kim
on 5/7/13, 7:30 AM
kim
On 5/8/13, 2:02 AM

Can i know below this receipt i can modify from where? image description

hi kim, please look at my modified answer.

Ghanshyam Prajapati
on 5/8/13, 2:45 AM

Hi is working, it need to restart openerp only works

kim
on 5/8/13, 5:38 AM

If your problem is solved, you should accept my answer for future reference.

Ghanshyam Prajapati
on 5/8/13, 6:34 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/7/13, 4:10 AM
Seen: 2125 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM