Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Point of Sale + Sales order

By
Remya
on 4/4/13, 9:14 AM 2,506 views

I want to sell my products through pos interface, but the orders doesnt shows in the sales order. How can i implement this? And how can i check debit or balance amount of payment in pos?

Acespritech

--Acespritech--
| 3 2 6
India
--Acespritech--

Having 8+ years of OpenERP Experience. We are Specialized in OpenERP/CRM Solutions, software development, Web development, E commerce solutions & other open source solutions.

Email : info@acespritech.com

Acespritech
On 4/26/13, 4:55 AM

Hello !

By default when you sell any products from POS, it will create POS Order in the backend.
If you want to create Sales Order, you have to do customizations in POS.

This link may help you.
acespritechblog.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/create-sales-order-from-openerp-point-of-sale-pos/

Thanks,
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. LTd.
Mail: info@acespritech.com
Blog: acespritechblog.wordpress.com

Thanks For your reply. But how can I implement it in my database?

Remya
on 4/26/13, 4:57 AM

There are changes in python and Javascript in Point of Sale module. If you know Javascript well then its easy to do this.

Acespritech
on 4/26/13, 4:58 AM

I only know the basics of javascript. Can you help me to implement it?

Remya
on 4/26/13, 5:03 AM

The javascript used in point_of_sale is not basic. It requires extensive knowledge of javascript. We can discuss on skype though.

Acespritech
on 4/26/13, 5:12 AM

Can you send the code by mail?

Remya
on 4/26/13, 5:30 AM

Did you know about the question "I'm using customer portal, but i cant access products from sale.order.line?"

Remya
on 5/8/13, 8:17 AM

Hi, even i want to create sale order from POS and i dono javascript can u please help me out?

Sampath Kumar S
on 12/13/13, 3:14 AM

Hii, even i want to create sale order from my POS can you please say me how are you selecting customers from your POS

Sampath Kumar S
on 12/16/13, 12:42 AM

bzr branch lp:~mmakonnen/openobject-addons/point_of_sale_enhanced-70. You can download the pos module from here.

Remya
on 12/17/13, 8:25 AM

Acespritech, your link doens't help, because you didn't provide source of your module

Ivan Yelizariev
on 5/5/15, 5:25 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/4/13, 9:14 AM
Seen: 2506 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM