This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I want to sell my products through pos interface, but the orders doesnt shows in the sales order. How can i implement this? And how can i check debit or balance amount of payment in pos?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello !

By default when you sell any products from POS, it will create POS Order in the backend.
If you want to create Sales Order, you have to do customizations in POS.

This link may help you.
acespritechblog.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/create-sales-order-from-openerp-point-of-sale-pos/

Thanks,
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. LTd.
Mail: info@acespritech.com
Blog: acespritechblog.wordpress.com

Discard
Author

Thanks For your reply. But how can I implement it in my database?

There are changes in python and Javascript in Point of Sale module. If you know Javascript well then its easy to do this.

Author

I only know the basics of javascript. Can you help me to implement it?

The javascript used in point_of_sale is not basic. It requires extensive knowledge of javascript. We can discuss on skype though.

Author

Can you send the code by mail?

Author

Did you know about the question "I'm using customer portal, but i cant access products from sale.order.line?"

Hi, even i want to create sale order from POS and i dono javascript can u please help me out?

Hii, even i want to create sale order from my POS can you please say me how are you selecting customers from your POS

Author

bzr branch lp:~mmakonnen/openobject-addons/point_of_sale_enhanced-70. You can download the pos module from here.

Acespritech, your link doens't help, because you didn't provide source of your module