Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

point of sale order not coming in backend

By
Sandeep Kumar
on 6/24/13, 5:57 AM 723 views

Hi Friends

I created point of sale sessions, and done some transaction on point of sale user interface, But when I close the session i did not see any order coming in Order menu of point of Sale module for the opened session

Hello, Can you confirm that all transactions are completed successfully from POS. There is not RED symbol on the top right corner.

Acespritech
on 6/25/13, 10:21 AM

Yes, We found the Issue and resolved it, Actually,pricelist are not passing from user to user , This is why the error was coming...

Sandeep Kumar
on 6/25/13, 11:38 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/24/13, 5:57 AM
Seen: 723 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM