Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Point of Sale OpenERP Web Framework

By
GonG
on 6/3/14, 12:05 PM 1,570 views

I'm confusing on OpenERP Web Framework e.g. Point of Sale module. Here's my question:

1. Could you please explain the point_of_sale folder structure ? It seems different from others modules. I think if I understand the folder structure, I'll be able to understand more on how to customize and further development.

2. How to overwrite view and javascript of Point of Sale module from my custom module ?

3. Please tell me some resources that is understandable on this topic (i.e. OpenERP Web Framework, Point of Sale module)

Alex
On 6/3/14, 2:43 PM

Take a look to Thierry Godin module and instructions,

OpenERP Module TG_POS_ENHANCED - EN

Thierry Godin

--Thierry Godin--
| 8 7 8
Collegien, France
--Thierry Godin--

Thierry Godin
On 11/21/14, 4:34 AM

Please take a look at this :  OpenERP Tutorial: Module creation and modification of the Point Of Sale

(This is for V7)

Best regards

Sylvain LE GAL
On 11/20/14, 6:56 PM

Do you take a look on OCA / POS repository ? https://github.com/OCA/pos/tree/7.0 (Only V7 module for the moment, but it could help you to understand how to overwrite / replace elements).

Regards.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/3/14, 12:05 PM
Seen: 1570 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM