Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Point of sale hardware integration

pos
By
Muhammad Dinie
on 9/25/13, 5:57 AM 1,381 views

Hardware= OS: Windows XP, POS: SP1000c, Cash drawer: 5E415/B, LED Display

I have chrome in kiosk mode directed to another server that is hosting OpenERP. Both cash drawer and LED display are installed and tested working using their respectively driver. I understand that under the point of sala module, you need to work with the API inside devices.js but I am still unclear on would I do this. How do I integrate the hardware with OpenERP point of sale specifically?

Scenario: LED Display will show item name and price as it is being scan as well as total price. Cash drawer will pop out when the customer pays.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/25/13, 5:57 AM
Seen: 1381 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM