This question has been flagged

Hello,

On a VM using Centos as a system, I installed version 7 OpenERP.At the time , I do not need any module to install other than Stock Management .

Well, my database contains several articles of jewelry type Each item has different sizes that should be all grouped in the same article, not to mention that the price is relative to the size . The issue is that OpenERP does not manage the act of creating an article and in the same article, create other items , each with a given size, a given price and availability ...

If my problem is not well illustrated, I'll give you an example: If I like a ring section having a name BagueExemple taking , if I open this article, I should have as a result the sizes (15 , 16,17 ) and each size displayed with its price and availability (size 15 -> 250dh its price + the 30 units available ) and ( size 16 -> 300DH its price + its available 20unités ) ....

However I can not find the way to do it , I tried to add an additional field called size that way the size is automtically created like that if an item is created . but the problem is that, using this solution , the same item will be created or duplicated several times by saying the number of sizes, for the example given before BagueExemple , we will have as a result three articles called BagueExemple and each having a size and a price . However, This is NOT WHAT I NEEDED ?

I'd be grateful if anyone is willing to help me :D Thank you!

Discard