This question has been flagged

I was building a website in Website Builder.  Everything was fine.  I added a page and added block to it.  I then wanted to add a javascript accordion to the text block to make it expand with more text.  I went to the built in HTML editor and added the javascript code to the page where the accordion would be and to th Main Layout page for the javascript functions.  I then tested the page and everything work as I would expect the accordion to work.  I then decided to go and finish the rest of the pages.  I clicked on the EDIT button and nothing happened. I tried other buttons like the CONTENT button and still nothing happened. I've tried everything I can thing of to get it to work but to no avail so I decided to go back and remove all the javascript code I had added earlier and put the pages back to their default.

Still nothing works and now people at our company are telling me that other buttons in Odoo are not responding to mouse clicks.  I'm looking at having to reinstall Odoo from scratch to fix this and not very pleased about having to dump 2 weeks of work to get this fixed.  Anyone have any insight as to why the buttons would stop working. 

Discard