Odoo Help

Please help me import closed and reconciled sale orders / sale order lines / invoices into v.7 from a legacy database

By
Kurt Heisel
on 1/8/15, 11:40 AM 753 views

I am looking to import old/closed Sales Orders from our legacy system.  I cant figure out a way to do that through the oerp import function as the status 'done' is not importable through it and any import automatically starts out as draft.  

I solved this problem for Products (to add quantity on hand) by importing thorugh stock_move and writing a quick module which added the stock_move.action_done function to the 'More' menu in the Stock move tree.  I dont know that this way of doing things (i.e. calling sale_order.action_done then ? for lines and ? for invoices) will work for sale orders, sale order lines, and old invoices.  I need customer service to be able to search through these, but as they are all already reconciled they shouldnt affect the accounts.  

Any advice would be helpfull. If I have to go another rout than the built in import functionality please help with links to tutorials or something.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/8/15, 11:40 AM
Seen: 753 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM