Odoo Help

pickup list during manufacturing of BOM

By
Cedric
on 10/10/18, 3:45 PM 37 views

Hello community,

I am using Odoo Community v11. I have a list of products (with unique serial number) and one BOM called S2. When I start the manufacturing of S2, I can see on a popup window the list of products to pickup with the quantity and the serial number. I cannot print (or save on pdf file) this list and when I confirm 'Record production', I cannot find anymore this list. Do you have a solution to get this list after the confirmation? thank you

cedric

Cedric
On 10/11/18, 10:32 AM

Hello Techneith,

I am not sure to understand where I can find the picking list (including the serial number of the parts to use in the manufacturing of the BOM). See what I need to get as information in this image https://ibb.co/iNtd69

Regards,

Cedric

Techneith
On 10/11/18, 6:54 AM

You can see the bill of materials by referencing the product and and the line item used for the manufacturing order.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/10/18, 3:45 PM
Seen: 37 times
Last updated: 10/11/18, 10:32 AM