Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Picking List Permission Error

Marco Blanch
on 8/11/14, 5:01 PM 434 views

I have a problem when I try to confirm a Quotation, when I have ready my Quotation and saved, when I press Confirm Order Button appear a message "Access Denied The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.(Document type: Picking List, Operation: create)".

I'am the admin I thing that I should have permissions...

Please your help. Thanks!

There is a difference between ADMIN and having ADMIN permissions. Are you the Administrative user (id = 1) or a user with Administrative permissions?

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 8/11/14, 7:42 PM

| 4 3 4
Cochin, India

Odoo Developer

On 8/12/14, 5:22 AM

Please check whether any record rules are active for this object

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 8/11/14, 5:01 PM
Seen: 434 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM