Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Physical Inventories - Location_ID No Matching Record Issue

Saffan Ali
on 8/16/14, 5:40 PM 777 views

Hi, I've been trying to import a .csv of my initial inventory, but have the following error:

No matching record found for name 'Physical Locations / Your Company ' in field 'Inventories' at row 2

Get all possible values

When I click "get all possible values", I clearly see my location. I tried to put the unique location identifier (e.g. __export__.stock_location_16) and changing the inventory_line_id/location_id relation field around but to no avail.

Am I incorrectly importing the location_id?

Bump. I'm still having the same problem. For reference, I've been using the field: Inventories / Location.

Saffan Ali
on 8/18/14, 1:42 PM
Jeff Beidler
On 8/18/14, 6:37 PM

I had a similar problem, and was finally able to import quantity on hand values simply by excluding the inventory location column from the import.  The system added everything with the default location of "Physical Locations / Your Company / Stock", but the numbers now show correctly in the products list.  I think the location value may be specified in Warehouse --> Configuration --> Warehouses, but I'm new to OpenERP, too, so don't hold me to that!  :)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/16/14, 5:40 PM
Seen: 777 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM