Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Phantom BoM triggers a Manufacturing Order ?

By
Bhavesh Selarka
on 2/5/15, 9:46 AM 905 views

I have default installtions of odoo v8 with demo data with all properties like generate procurements automatically and etc.

When I go for the sales order of product "[B3423] PC Assemble + Custom (PC on Demand)"  and making the 100 qty's SO.

Actual Result : MO is not generated for this product.

Expected Result : MO would be generate.

Thanks in advance. 

Adam Abraham Rumjahn
On 6/14/15, 9:28 PM

You do not want to set MTO as this will ignore using your stock, which is a behavior that I'm sure some users may want to preserve.  It appears from this Github thread that this is indeed a bug within Odoo V8.0.

https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/2814

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 2/5/15, 10:17 AM

Have you tried running the planner manually? On the "stock" tab/menu you will find that. 

It would of course also depend on the configuration of the product as well as the BOM to be available.

Turkesh Patel
On 3/5/15, 2:56 AM

Set MTO in this [B3423] PC Assemble + Custom (PC on Demand)  products manufaturing tab True, then create SO then go to the warehouse>>shedulers and click on Run Shedulers. Now your MO will be generated as you want.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/5/15, 9:46 AM
Seen: 905 times
Last updated: 6/14/15, 10:16 PM