Odoo Help

Phantom BoM triggers a Manufacturing Order ?

By
Bhavesh Selarka
on 2/5/15, 9:46 AM 1,298 views

I have default installtions of odoo v8 with demo data with all properties like generate procurements automatically and etc.

When I go for the sales order of product "[B3423] PC Assemble + Custom (PC on Demand)"  and making the 100 qty's SO.

Actual Result : MO is not generated for this product.

Expected Result : MO would be generate.

Thanks in advance. 

Adam Abraham Rumjahn
On 6/14/15, 9:28 PM

You do not want to set MTO as this will ignore using your stock, which is a behavior that I'm sure some users may want to preserve.  It appears from this Github thread that this is indeed a bug within Odoo V8.0.

https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/2814

Ludo - Neobis
On 2/5/15, 10:17 AM

Have you tried running the planner manually? On the "stock" tab/menu you will find that. 

It would of course also depend on the configuration of the product as well as the BOM to be available.

Turkesh Patel
On 3/5/15, 2:56 AM

Set MTO in this [B3423] PC Assemble + Custom (PC on Demand)  products manufaturing tab True, then create SO then go to the warehouse>>shedulers and click on Run Shedulers. Now your MO will be generated as you want.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/5/15, 9:46 AM
Seen: 1298 times
Last updated: 6/14/15, 10:16 PM