Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

PgAdmin3 Connection Listening Problem?

By
vadivel
on 6/30/14, 4:00 AM 718 views

Hi All When im try to connecting database with Pgadmin3 it throws error like server doesn't listen to server:It tells like and ensuring like, Is server listening to port 5432? So please reply me for this bug As soon as Possible Thank you in Advance

vadivel
On 7/11/14, 2:20 AM

HI all i solved this problem myself.if you enabled firewall means this error will be shown even with your firwall you can enable 5432 port so you can accesst it to anywhere wherever you want.......Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/30/14, 4:00 AM
Seen: 718 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM