This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I'd like to set the default journal in the filter to the first element of the list (the white one with no journal). I've found the action journal items, and in the context value field there's: {'journal_type':'general'}, I modified it to {}, but I get no account moves. I tried different expressions but none works.

Can you help me , please?

Discard

Journal items would need to have a journal assigned to it. I'm not really sure which action you are talking about (if you can provide the XML ID or name, it would be great).

Author

Yes, but I'm talking about the two filters journal and period in the journal items view. When you go to settings > Technical > Actions > Window Actions The action name is "journal items".

Best Answer

If I understand the effect you want, put there:

{'journal_type': False}

Discard
Author

Thanks for your answer, but even with that, I have no moves that appear. I want the same effect as when I select no journal, I see all the available moves.

I suppose the need to change account_move_line_qickadd.js near line 47 (return false change to null)

Author

Do I have to change the line 90? self.last_context["journal_id"] = self.current_journal === null ? false : self.current_journal;