Odoo Help

PDF reports are blank

By
David Ogles
on 6/19/17, 8:52 AM 221 views

I'm setting up a demo / testing environment on my Windows 7 laptop.  I'm having an issue with the PDF reports being blank, but only seems to be with the Odoo 10 Community.  I install Odoo 10 Enterprise, load sample data, same everything as community, and it prints a PDF with data.  I've installed the latest version of wkhtmltopdf and that doesn't help.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dave

peter p
On 7/1/17, 4:07 AM

I have just had the same issue. 

Make sure you install wkhtmltopdf from wkhtmltopdf.org/downloads.

wkhtmltopdf -V

wkhtmltopdf 0.12.1 (with patched qt)

David Ogles
On 6/19/17, 11:25 AM

I have installed 0.12.1 per forum posts but it did not help.

I guess a more challenging questions is why pdf reports work in Enterprise and don't in community on the same computer.  I've searched the forums and other links on google, but can't find any method to this issue.

I've also tried this in Chrome and IE with the same results, so browser isn't the issue.

thanks,

Dave

I'm not using Windows, but I'm pretty sure that there are many out there using wkhtmltopdf on Windows in the community version without any problems. Unfortunately I can't help any further.

Ermin Trevisan
on 6/19/17, 3:58 PM

No problem. Yes, there were quite a few files to pick from. I made sure to pick the correct version and OS. Just odd that it runs on Ent and not on community. Thanks for responding.

Digitech Services Inc., David Ogles
on 6/19/17, 4:16 PM
Ermin Trevisan
On 6/19/17, 11:14 AM

You should not install the latest version of wkthmltopdf, but only the recommended one.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/19/17, 8:52 AM
Seen: 221 times
Last updated: 7/1/17, 4:07 AM