Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

PDF Invoice Report has Gap Beneath Header & Colors Will Not Change (v8)

By
David Birchmier
on 12/27/14, 11:23 PM 980 views

ISSUE #1: There is a gap that appears beneath the header ONLY on the PDF Version of the invoice.

I've modified the default invoice report template. The HTML template looks great, but the PDF version has a large gap between the HEADER and the start of the invoice content.

Using CSS borders I was able to rule out that this gap was being created by anything in my code. It appears to be being added automatically by Odoo.

Here is a screenshot showing the issue: http://screencast.com/t/8kZ5utDFN

My guess is that this is being added elsewhere besides the QWeb View for the report -or- the View: external_layout_header

ISSUE #2: The font colors AND the background colors will not change on the PDF version

I am unable to change the font colors / background colors on the PDF version of the invoice. Applying CSS code such as: background-color: #333333; works fine on the HTML version but it does NOT appear on the PDF version. Additionally "color: #333333" also does not work to change to the text color. Again, it works fine on the HTML version. Oddly enough, "border-color:#cccccc" DOES work. 

Sajin Aziz
On 12/28/14, 4:14 AM

#1) Try to change the Header Spacing in Paper format (Setting -> Reports-> Paper format)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/27/14, 11:23 PM
Seen: 980 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM