Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

PDF invoice generation problem.

Sami Mattila
on 3/29/16, 7:00 AM 417 views

Installed using .deb file.

The server is behind Reverse Proxy.

I can see the "print" view of the invoice fine but when It is attached to the invoice email it has no CSS formatting. This seems to be a problem with "path" info somewhere.

I have tried the "System Parameters" tips but none worked.

- added web.base.url.report =

- added report.url =

I'm thinking the problem might be with the web.base.url since it's different than the General Settings Alias url?

Is there any other way to generate the PDF template or simply use HTML version of the invoice?

Sami Mattila
On 4/1/16, 1:35 AM

Looks like the problem was the different server names in hosts file and the web.base.url System Parameter. After changing web.base.url to be the same as in server hosts file - PDF generation started normally. Only problem now is the default PDF template is kind of bad. What is the best way to change it?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 3/29/16, 7:00 AM
Seen: 417 times
Last updated: 6/22/16, 2:19 PM