Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

PDF files can't be attached [Closed]

By
jean
on 2/24/13, 8:17 AM 1,841 views

The Question has been closed for reason: duplicate question

by
Nicolas Bessi
on 02/27/2013 08:44:50

Hi!

I cant attach any type of file to my records but PDF files. Any idea what to do?

Thanks for the help!

Jean

jean
On 2/24/13, 10:07 AM

ok found the solution in another question: sudo apt-get install poppler-utils

Works good!

I should be nice if you refer to this other question. It surprises me you solved it this way. I don't understand the relation between your problem and the installation. Can you explain?

ton123
on 2/24/13, 6:52 PM

This is from this question: http://help.openerp.com/question/227/attach-pdf-error/ Now PDF files can be uploaded in the system directly from the web interface as well as via emails. I still have a problem unsolved: when I push a mail from Thunderbird then it goes wrong. The attachment is coded in the message body (base 64)... But this is another problem, I'll probably post a new question later.

jean
on 2/24/13, 6:57 PM

Sorry I made a typo in the first place in the question!!! You must read I CAN attach any type of file (not can't)....

jean
on 2/24/13, 7:02 PM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/24/13, 8:17 AM
Seen: 1841 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM