Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Payroll Outsourcing

By
abdulrah
on 8/16/14, 5:26 AM 642 views

My company is a small business with 1-10 employees,is there any company providing payroll services for the small business organization?

Katherine Pierce
On 7/28/16, 7:26 AM

Outsourcing payroll includes both foreign and domestic contracting. Using an outsourcing service makes it possible to manage the payroll process without the need to maintain a large payroll department in help of  externalisation-paie.eu. This sometimes involves transferring employees and assets from one firm to another. I think this ideas will definitely help you.

ThackerS (ts)
On 8/16/14, 5:51 AM

Dear abdulrah,

You can configure indian payroll module and use it on openerp.
If  indian payroll module don't exist or if you want to customize indian payroll module, you can contact a indian company which can customize openerp and developped a openerp custom module.
Go to this link to see indian company openerp partner : https://www.odoo.com/partners/country/india-101

Best regards

NB: If my answer help you, don't forget to vote my message.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/16/14, 5:26 AM
Seen: 642 times
Last updated: 7/28/16, 7:26 AM