Odoo Help

Payroll integration, booking in journal

By
michafn
on 3/1/15, 4:49 PM 574 views

Hi,

I have a pretty hard time to get the payroll module working as I need it. I succeeded in configuring the salary computation with all deductions etc. . So this one is now giving me the correct salary. Now, using the Payslip batches I can generate payslips per month and employee. Now what I would have expected is that I can confirm a payslip and the amount is automatically booked in the appropriate journal as personal costs. But nothing happens. I can generate payslips and there it seems to end. Am I doing somehting wrong or is this a conceptual gap in odoo?

Within the payment slip I can see the correct amount in the tab "salary computation" and in "accounting information" I can seethe correct journal under "salary journal". Could it be that even I have contract for an employee with a fixed salary that I still need to put in working days or is this nor related to an journal entries?

Thanks for any hint...

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/1/15, 4:49 PM
Seen: 574 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM