Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Payroll integration, booking in journal

By
michafn
on 3/1/15, 4:49 PM 421 views

Hi,

I have a pretty hard time to get the payroll module working as I need it. I succeeded in configuring the salary computation with all deductions etc. . So this one is now giving me the correct salary. Now, using the Payslip batches I can generate payslips per month and employee. Now what I would have expected is that I can confirm a payslip and the amount is automatically booked in the appropriate journal as personal costs. But nothing happens. I can generate payslips and there it seems to end. Am I doing somehting wrong or is this a conceptual gap in odoo?

Within the payment slip I can see the correct amount in the tab "salary computation" and in "accounting information" I can seethe correct journal under "salary journal". Could it be that even I have contract for an employee with a fixed salary that I still need to put in working days or is this nor related to an journal entries?

Thanks for any hint...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/1/15, 4:49 PM
Seen: 421 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM