Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

payroll: amount in payslips not correct

on 5/2/15, 4:40 PM 440 views

i just set up the payroll module. I set up the salary structure. If I generate payslips and compute the salary structure is all looks correct. However if I confirm the payslip the booking entry in the journal is 0 for each payslip. I have no idea why the salary amount/structure is not taken over as it should be? Same with the salary parts which should be booked on different accounts. 

If I align a party of the salary structure to a financial account I receive the following error message when confirming:

Field(s) `currency_id` failed against a constraint: You cannot provide a secondary currency if it is the same than the company one.

I cannot find any reason for this, which is pretty frustrating, since there is hardly any useful documentation on this.

i'll appreciate any help!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/2/15, 4:40 PM
Seen: 440 times
Last updated: 5/2/15, 4:40 PM