Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

payroll: amount in payslips not correct

By
michafn
on 5/2/15, 4:40 PM 476 views

Hello,

i just set up the payroll module. I set up the salary structure. If I generate payslips and compute the salary structure is all looks correct. However if I confirm the payslip the booking entry in the journal is 0 for each payslip. I have no idea why the salary amount/structure is not taken over as it should be? Same with the salary parts which should be booked on different accounts. 

If I align a party of the salary structure to a financial account I receive the following error message when confirming:

Field(s) `currency_id` failed against a constraint: You cannot provide a secondary currency if it is the same than the company one.

I cannot find any reason for this, which is pretty frustrating, since there is hardly any useful documentation on this.

i'll appreciate any help!

Thanks

Peter

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/2/15, 4:40 PM
Seen: 476 times
Last updated: 5/2/15, 4:40 PM