This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I created 3 payment method they are Bank Journal, Cash Journal, Cheque Journal In the pos screen start selling ---> open screen there are only two buttons bank and cash journal there is no sales journal buttons(before that i added payment method in configuration--point of sale -- available payment method-->i added the 3 journals) but it's not working plz anyone can help me.....thanks

Discard
Best Answer

@Mr. Karthick Close the session and start session like cash journal, Bank Journal your journal will add their...

Discard

Hi Sridhar, I tried a new payment method with new POS session. But cash and bank journal only displaying, my journal not display in the POS session. Can you help me how to solve this...Thanks

Hi, You add your journal in Configuration --> Payment Method, here You add the particular journal what you want, then add to active the your journal type configuration --> POS add your journal type, and then Goto All session menu, close the current session, and add new session. Now your changes will appear that session.

Hi Sridhar, Thanks for your solution and it's working fine. One more clarification i want to add a many2one field in the point of sale session in payment screen under the "Total" field. I don't know how to do customization on point of sale module. Kindly explain how the POS java script communicating with openerp models... Thanks in Advance.....