Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

payment by direct debit (Lastschrifteinzug)

By
Robert Klüsener
on 5/22/13, 6:01 AM 1,270 views

How can I handle payments by direct debit (Bankeinzug per Lastschriftverfahren) for customers in OpenERP?

Malte Helmhold
On 5/15/15, 7:04 AM

I have the same problem. No documentation for setting up SEPA payment in any language. 

Even if I set up SEPA I can't add it as a payment acquirer (can not choose it as a provider) and thus

can not setup the form or something. 

all the best, 

Malte

Sven Gehr
On 8/16/13, 3:47 AM

I am looking for the same solution for suppliers

Mind And Go
On 5/13/14, 11:52 AM

Hy,

Apparently, the appropriate brnach for this is https://launchpad.net/banking-addons You will find some modules for SEPA debit etc...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/22/13, 6:01 AM
Seen: 1270 times
Last updated: 5/15/15, 7:04 AM