Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Paying in foreign currency not work well using the invoice payment button and Tax

By
Ayham
on 10/14/15, 4:30 AM 334 views

I have a validated supplier invoice with foreign currency with tax, the journal settled well and it's triggered the Tax account, now when I want to register the payment by using the pay button in the supplier invoice, I choose the account with foreign currency and pay, the invoice marked as paid, but the journal don't split the amount  for tax account so the journal look like; from payable to cash/bank, there is no line for tax.

Sure this is a serious bug, but I would like to make sure that this issue is not related only to my database. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/14/15, 4:30 AM
Seen: 334 times
Last updated: 10/14/15, 4:30 AM