Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Partner Mass mailing

By
Dale
on 10/27/15, 11:27 AM 321 views

Hi All

I am trying to send a mass mail out to a filtered batch of customers. In the past I could change the number of records in list view and send to only those customers at once. This was great because ISP's restrict the number of mails that can go out per hour so this option allowed me to send just a few hundred at a time. However now, when I choose to select all customers on one page and then go to mass mailing it warns me that ALL records in the filter (which is thousands) will be mailed and not ONLY the records in the currently selected list. This is a problem because I cannot send thousands of mails at one time

How can I send only a limited number of records to in a filtered list mails as before?

Hoping someone can help

Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/27/15, 11:27 AM
Seen: 321 times
Last updated: 10/27/15, 11:27 AM