Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Partner create/read error

By
ivan
on 8/21/13, 2:40 AM 1,915 views

Hi. I came back to examine openerp. I've found an error: User, whom didnot super user, cant create partner or any other contact getting an error. Same error i got on your demo server.

Vikram
On 8/21/13, 2:53 AM

New One:

Can you mention the group name which is mapped to user here? Check that my screenshot for access control. If already enable and check once again in res.partner model in Database. That Model have a create options.

Please go to : (Setting -> Technical -> Database structure -> Model) .

For Example : Can u check your user within in sales/See Own leads groups and make following configure in screen shoots record No. 4 ( Sales / See Own leads)

image description

Old One : Your Issue may access control related one. For that please check with following one..

Please Check Image (Setting -> Technical -> Security -> Access Control List. Just enable Create access in res.partner.crm.user).

image description

I hope this will help!

i've didn't found this :(

Ivan
on 8/21/13, 2:58 AM

Didn't help. Any ideas?

ivan
on 8/21/13, 4:48 AM

Please go to : (Setting -> Technical -> Database structure -> Model) . I've check this, all checkboxies as you says.

Ivan
on 8/21/13, 11:23 AM

Please Check Image (Setting -> Technical -> Security -> Access Control List. Just enable Create access in res.partner.crm.user). I've check this, all right. But stil got error :(

Ivan
on 8/21/13, 11:29 AM

I've found... if i uncheck portak in user rights.... it begins to work!!!!!!!!!

Ivan
on 8/21/13, 11:35 AM

@Ivan: That single last comment should be the definitive and accepted answer to this question. Please do it. Thanks for that.

Jairo Llopis
on 12/13/13, 5:11 AM
Ivan
On 8/21/13, 2:49 AM

Access denied

The requested operation could not be completed due to security restrictions . Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type :Partner, operation: create)

Forgot to say that this error i got windows server.

Can you build new installation with fix of this bug

ivan
On 8/21/13, 3:34 AM

I've install crm, foud res.partner.crm.user, all check box ok. But problem didnt solve.

Omal Bastin

--Omal Bastin--
| 6 6 8
Kochi, Kerala, India
--Omal Bastin--

Swiming deep into openERP/ODOO

Omal Bastin
On 8/21/13, 5:07 AM

please check contact creation is ticked in the user record

Where i can find it?

ivan
on 8/21/13, 5:16 AM

i've checked, all right

ivan
on 8/21/13, 5:28 AM

but don't work..

ivan
on 8/21/13, 7:17 AM

did you find contact creation in access rights tab of users? If you have checked it then you will be able to create partners

Omal Bastin
on 8/21/13, 8:01 AM

Yes i found it. It checked, but i've still getting error.

ivan
on 8/21/13, 8:09 AM

I can create task, mail, any thing, but cat create companies (leeds or contacts). but super user can do all. i've set rights like super user, but this error still apears. i can give access to look where i make a mistake.

Ivan
on 8/21/13, 8:19 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/21/13, 2:40 AM
Seen: 1915 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM