This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I don't understand the partial receipt process in Odoo. When I have a purchase order with 3 lines and 3 different products and I just receive 2 lines and the third line will be delivered a few days later, how do I do that in Odoo. When I set the receipt quantity on the transfer to 0 on the line where we haven't received anything it still closes the PO, but I want it to keep the PO open until it is really fully received!

The second question is when I have again 3 lines with 3 products and I receive 3 products but one of those is faulty, how would I manage that process?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Michael,

The status of Purchase will be Confirmed whenever goods are received or not. And you are Partially receiving product in right way. What you miss is probably tick box called Received (find it in Purchase order form under tab Deliveries & Invoices). This tick box is ticked automatically when Goods are Fully received. When good are partially received this tick box will be still Open.

The second question. You should receive a faulty product like a regular product however afterwards you should do a Supplier refund ( if you send the product back). Just open a related transfer picking list and press 'Reverse Transfer.

Hope those tips will help you

Discard