Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

partial receive goods to different location

By
陈帆
on 5/22/13, 7:37 AM 1,115 views

we have so many location. structure like this

-stock

|---location 1

|---location 2

i want purchase some goods and select the default location is location 1, when i received the goods i split the incoming shipment, to partial receive goods to different location in internal move wizards

whatever i change the destination location, the stock.move still keep the default destination location to the location defined in the PO.

i know there i can do this by hand in 2 step.

1. receive all goods to default location
  2. use internal move move some goods to another location

and i know another solution is to rewrite the do_parital logic in stock.move add the information of destination location.

in wizard.py append.

for move in partial.move_ids: move_id = move.move_id.id partial_data['move%s' % (move_id)] = { 'product_id': move.product_id.id, 'product_qty': move.quantity, 'product_uom': move.product_uom.id, 'prodlot_id': move.prodlot_id.id, }

add key/value location_dst : ''

and in stock.move add

the logic to process this data

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/22/13, 7:37 AM
Seen: 1115 times
Last updated: 5/16/16, 4:50 AM