Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Partial payments in Openerp POS.

on 9/26/13, 7:17 AM 1,810 views

I make a sale through the Openerp pos . But here i dont able to make partial payment through POS.

Is it possible to enable partial payment in openerp v7.0 POS...

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 10/2/13, 1:12 PM

You can't have partial payments on POS interface, that's because POS it's supposed to be a POS so this kind of sales are quick sales. If you want to do partial payments and other kind of scenarios you have to use Sales Module.

thaks for reply

on 10/3/13, 2:42 AM

Can we are able to modify POS UI ?

on 10/24/13, 6:04 AM

Yes you can modify it. If you know jquery it's going to be awesome because you are going to understand all the code, extend methods, create deferred functions. But if you don't it's going to be quite difficult.

GH Mediacloud, Grover Menacho
on 10/24/13, 6:09 PM

Yes, you can modify the UI, If you have knowledge about jquery it's going to be piece of cake. But if you don't, it's going to be quite difficult

on 10/24/13, 6:50 PM

Ok, Thank You.... Grover can you please tell me file names in which i will do modifications?

on 10/30/13, 9:36 AM

Depending on how you are going to model it you have to modify files on /static/src/js /static/src/xml and on point_of_sale.py the create_from_ui function. Well you have to create another module to modify this.

on 10/30/13, 4:53 PM

Thank you..!!I will try this once let you know if i have any doubt in same....

on 10/31/13, 3:29 AM

Thierry Godin

--Thierry Godin--
| 8 7 8
Collegien, France
--Thierry Godin--

Thierry Godin
On 9/26/13, 9:22 AM

Could you try to configure default paiement term in Sales ->shop ?

Now default it is 30 days-Net. How can be it related to partial payment in pos. What change i made there.

on 9/26/13, 9:51 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 9/26/13, 7:17 AM
Seen: 1810 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM