Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Overtime and calcul

on 2/27/13, 3:54 PM 1,703 views

Is it possible to see the overtime performed by each employee or even inherent bonuses to no longer have to calculate ?

On 3/5/13, 3:58 AM

You can try with hr_attendance_analysis module

Thanks Lorenzo , unfortunately, this add on is valid for 6.0 and 6.1. I missed to precise that my question was for v7 ....Eric

on 3/5/13, 4:09 AM

It will soon be ported to 7.0

on 3/5/13, 4:12 AM

Lorenzo, Thanks for porting this great module!

Nicholas Linn
on 3/6/13, 5:23 PM

Looks good. For some reason timesheet_hours_per_day doesn't seem be visible regardless of being in the model. May just be an installation thing hopefully can find a workaround.

Nicholas Linn
on 3/8/13, 2:22 PM

timesheet_hours_per_day does not belong to hr_attendance_analysis, rather to hr_timesheet_holidays.

on 3/9/13, 6:05 AM

Yup you are right, must have installed that with the analysis module without realizing. At any rate the module works like a charm. Thanks again!

Nicholas Linn
on 3/11/13, 11:30 AM

Hm does not seem to work vor v7 still - any news on this?

Michael Karrer
on 6/18/13, 9:26 AM

version for openerp 7 is about to be merged into community branch: https://code.launchpad.net/~elbati/hr-timesheet/adding_hr_attendance_analysis_7/+merge/152403

on 6/18/13, 10:26 AM

it was merged today. But unfortunately the install fails with: (SyntaxError: non-keyword arg after keyword arg)

Michael Karrer
on 6/21/13, 12:59 PM
on 6/24/13, 3:39 AM

I have installed the HR - Attendance Analysis (hr_attendance_analysis) in v7. But cant working on it. I have created working time for 8 hrs. and in attendance employee worked for 10 hrs., then Overtime should be 2 hours, but cant reflect it correctly. Is there any tutorial like videos or manual etc..spl. for type of Overtime...

BBindaslife, Debashis Das
on 11/6/13, 5:34 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 2/27/13, 3:54 PM
Seen: 1703 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM