Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

overriden method incorrect order of execution

By
Shaumyadeep Chaudhuri
on 9/25/13, 5:48 AM 785 views

Hi, I have inherited the account.invoice.tax in the account modules and overridden the compute method adding to it some of my own calculations, bu the first thing i am doing is calling the super method. I have also inherited purchase.order and overridden action_invoice_create method from the purchase module, here as well i first call the parent method using super.

The original order of execution is action_invoice_create and then compute

but after inheritance the order of execution is action_invoice_create(original)-> compute(original)->compute(custom)->action_invoice_create(custom)

Why is that and not action_invoice_create(original)-> action_invoice_create(custom)->compute(original)->compute(custom) and how can i make it this way?

Here's the relevant code in pastebin as its too long to paste here http://pastebin.com/W0AtKk4n

Thanks

Hello,

I have the same problem, have you found any solution?

David Verove
on 5/14/14, 4:35 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/25/13, 5:48 AM
Seen: 785 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM