This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi, I am trying to make changes to overdue payments report.

I changed the wording from [Settings] > Companies > Companies, [Overdue Payments] and it seemed to work ok.

Then I changed the report layout (Partner - Overdue Payments) with OpenERP Report Designer & the wordings in [Overdue Payments] is no longer displayed. It just showed following lines:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Best Regards,

Even if I changed the report layout back the issue remained. Please can someone help as we need this rectified. Thanks.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I just tried with a new DB. It seems without doing any changes just opening & then saving the 'Partner - Overdue Payments' .sxw file it will cause the problem of not displaying the overdue payment description.

I guess there is a code problem with the sample supplied with Version 7.0-20130329-001704.

Below is my change to overcome the issue:

[[ not getLines(o) and removeParentNode('para') or 'Dear Sir/Madam,' ]] [[ not getLines(o) and removeParentNode('para') or o.company_id.overdue_msg ]] [[ getLines(o) and removeParentNode('para') or 'There is nothing due with this customer.']] [[ not getLines(o) and removeParentNode('para') or 'Yours faithfully,']]

Discard