Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Overdue Payments Report - Formatting

By
Mark O Donnell
on 6/14/15, 3:33 PM 648 views

Hello,

I am having an issue with the Overdue Payments report in v8.

I adjusted the text in the "Overdue Payments Message" slightly. Since then, when i print the Overdue Payment Report it displays the message as one block of text. It seems to be ignoring the <CR>

Another issue is in the report itself. it is showing the invoice Reference/Description field information in both the Description and Reference. Would be be possible for swap one of these fields to show in the invoice number/Journal entry?

Regards

Mark

Yannick Dessertenne
On 8/10/15, 6:45 AM

Hi Mark,

In order to have the invoice number as référence, 

your need to modify the reference field in the account.report_overdue_document :

<td> 
 <span t-field="line.ref"/>
 </td>

by

<td> 
 <span t-field="line.move_id"/>
 </td>

It's working fine for me.

For the linefeed of the message, I did not find where it come from. Maybe someone else know more about a potential solution.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/14/15, 3:33 PM
Seen: 648 times
Last updated: 8/10/15, 6:09 PM