Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Overall Tax in Sales Order

By
Remya
on 5/1/13, 4:26 AM 1,029 views

I created a sale orders with 2 product. i didn't set any tax for the product. I want to add tax of 5% for the sale order. How can i add tax in sale order?

Thanks.

I think based on this requirment to customize sale order Form. In sale Order Form 1) tax_id many2one field add 2) override sale order "amount_tax" functional field with addition of sale Order Form tax_id amount

Prakash
on 5/1/13, 4:50 AM

Remya

--Remya--
| 7 8 8
Thiruvananthapuram, India
--Remya--

Working as an Senior ODOO developer. http://in.linkedin.com/pub/remya-r/69/a23/298

Remya
On 5/2/13, 7:17 AM

Change the logic of _amount_all function in sale.py file

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/1/13, 4:26 AM
Seen: 1029 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM