Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Outlook and thunderbird plugins

By
brijesh savaliya
on 7/22/13, 4:30 AM 3,629 views

Can any one please tell me how to get outlook and mozilla thunder bird pugins??

when i click on install it redirects me to payment options....

is there any other way to install these plugins????

David Béal
On 7/22/13, 11:15 AM

You have to install thunderbird or outlook module in settings /modules/apps.

And then a click on menu 'Sales / configuration / Install Thunderbid plugin' launch a wizard with a link to thunderbird addon.

Thunderbird plugin works very well.

I have not tested outlook, but thunderbird is so powerful with main recommended modules and i like tabs for ever

when i searched for outlook and thunderbird plugin and clicked on install

it didn't

instead it redirected me directly to payment page........

brijesh savaliya
on 7/24/13, 7:59 AM

and then go to sales menu and search string 'Install Outlook plugin' sidebar menu

Akretion, David Béal
on 7/24/13, 8:44 AM
Łukasz Długajczyk
On 9/11/13, 8:26 AM

I have Openerp 7 and thunderbird 17.0.8 and when I try to configure plugin and click on connection button nothing hapens. Could enybody help me?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/22/13, 4:30 AM
Seen: 3629 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM