Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Outlook 2013 & OpenERP 6.1 => plugin not working

By
Peter Neumaier
on 3/25/14, 6:42 AM 1,295 views

Hi!

I tested the outlook-plugin (V6.1) on Outlook 2013. So far it seems to be working, but it always disappears after restarting Outlook. In order to make it visible again, I have to deactivate and reactivate the plugin every time... I know I am not the only one with this problem.

Is there any solution available?

Thank you

Muyldermans Denis
On 11/3/14, 2:39 PM

Hello,

I have the same problem with OpenERP 7 & outlook 2013.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Denis

Search for the latest post of mine....i found a solution...

dbvieira
on 11/28/14, 8:23 AM
Peter Neumaier
On 1/21/15, 4:10 AM

This problem is still unsolved (at least in my case). The ribbon-button always disappears and has to be enabled again...

Any help would be appreciated... 

dbvieira
On 11/28/14, 4:32 AM

its a bug on the Installation and Configuration Steps

It should say

1. MS Outlook 2005 up to 2010
  2. MS .Net Framework 3.5 or above.

David

Hi David! So Outlook 2013 is not supported at all? Thank you

Peter Neumaier
on 11/28/14, 5:53 AM

not out of the box....se my latest post and reply if could make it work or not Regards David

dbvieira
on 11/28/14, 8:24 AM

Hi David! I installed .NET 3.5 and the outlook-plugin (32 bit) on a brand new machine. When I started Outlook (also 32 bit) the plugin gets loaded, but it doesn't show on the ribbons... I always have to disable/enable the plugin before the ADD-INS ribbon-tab shows up. Also I sometimes get this error: "fault response contains string value where integer expected" Any help would be great!

Peter Neumaier
on 11/28/14, 10:01 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/25/14, 6:42 AM
Seen: 1295 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM