This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hey all does anyone know how to stop Odoo tagging my outbound email's. I have no problem with Odoo's markings i just don't want them on the side of my reports (already sorted) or on my outbound emails. I have tested this by emailing a throw away hotmail account. Email going both directions works perfectly :) My issue is when an email is sent out to someone who is not a member of staff at the bottom of the messages there is the following or a variation of the following;

Sent by Andrews Enterprise B2B Ltd using Odoo , access directly to your messages

Does anyone know how to disable this feature as it's coming across as unproffesional. Other then that i'm happy to show Powered By markers etc just not on my reports or emails. Please Help

Discard
Author Best Answer

Solved it myself. For others info to get rid do the following:

1) SSH into your server

2) Go to your Odoo Addons Directory

3) Go to mail module folder BACK UP and edit file mail_followers.py

4) Comment out all lines between #Company Signiture ----- and return Footer;

5) Change to portal module folder BACK UP nad edit file mail_mail.py

6) The string after footer = but before else delete and replace with Footer = None

7) Run the update command via terminal

Discard
Best Answer

Use this module - https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/colors_customization/ - not only to remove but also modify email footers as you like (icluding direct Odoo links to objects)

Discard