Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Consider the following use case:
- Sales order S01 confirmed with 100,00 meters of Product X
- Delivery order WH\OUT\01\Stock -> Partner Location/Customers updated to transfer 107,65 meters of Product X instead of the original 100,00 meters
- Back on S01 screen to Create invoice, only the quantity on the initial sales order will be invoiced with 7,65 meters left hanging in the delivery order
My questions are:
- How can I invoice the transferred amount instead of the amount on the sales order?
- Is there a report or view of sorts where I can see all the goods that have left the warehouse without invoicing (WH\OUT\01\Stock -> Partner Location/Customers). Best report I could come up with is http://tinypic.com/r/2rcn3iw/8 but it show only the values selected in the Invoice control dropdown regardless of the actual status.
- Does the ability to fill uninvoiced external stock moves (eg. delivery orders) out of the warehouse pose a fraud risk? Is it possibile to effectively audit for this?
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 11/4/14, 8:35 AM|
|Seen: 1123 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|