Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Out of warehouse stock move without invoicing

on 11/4/14, 8:35 AM 1,023 views

Consider the following use case:

1. Sales order S01 confirmed with 100,00 meters of Product X
  2. Delivery order WH\OUT\01\Stock -> Partner Location/Customers updated to transfer 107,65 meters of Product X instead of the original 100,00 meters
  3. Back on S01 screen to Create invoice, only the quantity on the initial sales order will be invoiced with 7,65 meters left hanging in the delivery order

My questions are:

1. How can I invoice the transferred amount instead of the amount on the sales order?
  2. Is there a report or view of sorts where I can see all the goods that have left the warehouse without invoicing (WH\OUT\01\Stock -> Partner Location/Customers). Best report I could come up with is http://tinypic.com/r/2rcn3iw/8 but it show only the values selected in the Invoice control dropdown regardless of the actual status.
  3. Does the ability to fill uninvoiced external stock moves (eg. delivery orders) out of the warehouse pose a fraud risk? Is it possibile to effectively audit for this?

| 5 4 6
Zagreb | Karlovac, Croatia

there is only 10 kind of people the ones that understand binary ... and others

On 11/4/14, 9:46 AM

Try this :

Before confirm SO, make sure your invoice method is set to : On delivery
That way you will create invoice only when delivery is done, with amounts from delivery order, 

hope it helps

Thank you, this helps somewhat. Is it possible to force the "On delivery order" option trough the UI? Also is it possible to create the invoice automatically as soon as the transfer is done without having to click on the button?

on 11/5/14, 3:41 AM

You can set default values for almost anything... (Settings -> Technical -> Actions -> User defined defaults ) trough UI.. As for automaticly bind actions.. that can also be done trough UI , but i would prefer creating custom module that defines all chain actions :)

on 11/5/14, 5:08 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 11/4/14, 8:35 AM
Seen: 1023 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM