Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Out of Memory Killer is killing OpenERP process frequently

By
shanil.K.N
on 9/26/14, 5:43 AM 1,080 views

I am using OpenERP 7 installed in Ubuntu 12.04.The OOM killer is killing the OpenERP process frequently.could you advice a solution for this isue?

What is your value for these in your openerp config file?? limit_memory_soft, limit_memory_hard, limit_time_cpu, limit_time_real...

Dhinesh - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
on 9/26/14, 6:41 AM

cpu_time_limit = 60 virtual_memory_limit = 805306368 virtual_memory_reset = 671088640 There is no entry related to "limit_memory_soft,limit_memory_soft & limit_time_real... "

shanil.K.N
on 9/26/14, 6:50 AM
Mitul
On 11/4/14, 3:57 AM

I am facing same issue with v7 and even the new one odoo v8.

I am using a VPS from DigitalOcean

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/26/14, 5:43 AM
Seen: 1080 times
Last updated: 11/2/16, 4:50 AM