This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi,

I got this ,please anyone can help me to clear this or give some suggestion.....Thanks in advance

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/werkzeug/serving.py", line 177, in run_wsgi

execute(self.server.app)

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/werkzeug/serving.py", line 165, in execute

application_iter = app(environ, start_response)

File "/home/umashankar/Uma/Uma/openerp/service/server.py", line 281, in app

return self.app(e, s)

File "/home/umashankar/Uma/Uma/openerp/service/wsgi_server.py", line 216, in application

return application_unproxied(environ, start_response)

File "/home/umashankar/Uma/Uma/openerp/service/wsgi_server.py", line 202, in application_unproxied

result = handler(environ, start_response)

File "/home/umashankar/Uma/Uma/openerp/http.py", line 1238, in __call__

self.load_addons()

File "/home/umashankar/Uma/Uma/openerp/http.py", line 1248, in load_addons

for module in sorted(os.listdir(str(addons_path))):

OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/umashankar/Uma/Odoo8/odoo-8.0/openerp/addons'

One more thing is it possible to remove the addons path ,because i am stuck with this kind of error i have removed this Odoo8 folder because it crashed, but still it appears in the addons path give this kind of error is it possible to remove the addons path...........

Discard

hi, folder you deleted contains module named base, this is the first module installed by server, without it, you will never succeed to run odoo. Bye

Author

Thanks for the reply Cyril, i have solved the error my question is i need to change or remove the addons path mentioned, so is it possible??????

Best Answer

Hello,

I am facing same error after installing odoo 9 , when I have completely deleted odoo 9 with its database from pgadmin

I am facing same error of OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/xyz/abc/Odoo8/odoo-8.0/openerp/addons'

while starting another openerp 6.1,7.0 ,8

please help me to get out of this

Discard
Author

Are u using any IDE like ecclipse?, i think you have deleted that content but your config fill still contains that path....check the openerp config file.......