Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Organizing deliveries by partner

By
Franco A.
on 7/25/14, 6:09 AM 370 views

Hi,

I need to organize deliveries by destination partner instead of by sales order. Normally the process that the software does is Sale Order -> confirmation -> delivery order.

My use case is that I can have more than one 'active' (not delivered) sales orders and I need to organize deliveries by product.

For example consider this two Sales Orders:

- SO0001

Product 1 - quantity 10

Product 2 - quantity 20

- SO0002

Product 2 - quantity 10

Product 3 - quantity 20

I need to deliver products that are ready in a particular moment: suppose I have 15 'Product 2' ready so I need to select, in a manner that is independent from the sales order but only by selecting the customer, the products that I want to deliver and create a delivery order based on that:

Delivery Order 0001

- Product2 - quantity 15

Then I need to have a view of what is pending so that I can deliver the missing products in the future.

Is this possible in 8.0 and 7.0?

Many thanks,

Frank

Sorry for the bump, I'm in urgent need of suggestions

Franco A.
on 7/29/14, 6:55 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/25/14, 6:09 AM
Seen: 370 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM