Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Organizing deliveries by partner

Franco A.
on 7/25/14, 6:09 AM 357 views

I need to organize deliveries by destination partner instead of by sales order. Normally the process that the software does is Sale Order -> confirmation -> delivery order.

My use case is that I can have more than one 'active' (not delivered) sales orders and I need to organize deliveries by product.

For example consider this two Sales Orders:

- SO0001

Product 1 - quantity 10

Product 2 - quantity 20

- SO0002

Product 2 - quantity 10

Product 3 - quantity 20

I need to deliver products that are ready in a particular moment: suppose I have 15 'Product 2' ready so I need to select, in a manner that is independent from the sales order but only by selecting the customer, the products that I want to deliver and create a delivery order based on that:

Delivery Order 0001

- Product2 - quantity 15

Then I need to have a view of what is pending so that I can deliver the missing products in the future.

Is this possible in 8.0 and 7.0?

Many thanks,

Sorry for the bump, I'm in urgent need of suggestions

Franco A.
on 7/29/14, 6:55 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/25/14, 6:09 AM
Seen: 357 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM