Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Org Chart - Visio style?

By
Evan Penalba
on 2/7/13, 6:19 PM 2,289 views

Is there an add-in to the the HR app that would show the Org Chart (Organization Chart) of the company with the CEO at the top, and then the vice presidents below, and employees below that, etc... I know they have the row style hierarchy, but wanted more of a bubble style with lines to each bubble, similar to Microsoft Visio.

Can this be done?

Thanks, Evan.

I wanted to do the same thing, did you figure this out?

Danny
on 6/26/13, 5:27 PM

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 2/8/13, 4:39 AM

It exists. It has been done by Canonical for their own instance. They presented it during the OpenERP Community Days in April 2012. But I have never seen that module publicly available. You might want to ask James Jesudason: https://launchpad.net/~jamesj/+contactuser

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/7/13, 6:19 PM
Seen: 2289 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM