Odoo Help

Orders on a kitchen screen?

By
jlms77es@yahoo.es
on 5/27/16, 4:10 AM 684 views

Hi there.

Have installed the standard POS and restaurant POS and tried as well as searched the forum to see if the following is possible, but to no avail:

Have a screen in the kitchen where orders are shown and where the items can be ticked off as they come out of the kitchen.

I know I can send the order to print in the kitchen, but I would like them to be able to mark what is ready and done, a kind of separate order list for them.

I hope I am getting the idea through and that someone can help me. Many thanks.

Luke Branch
On 3/9/17, 8:18 AM

Hi Jlm,

I've considered this scenario as well. I think a kanban setup for the kitchen and bar for example could be quite useful. I've seen some larger retail chains using a similar setup (McDonald's, Starbucks, etc.) with a Kanban style setup for changing the status of the order through a touch screen.

I've noticed a customer facing display PR in the master branch that may be of interest to you.

Edser Solis
On 5/30/16, 2:53 AM

Hello, I have sent you an email. 

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/27/16, 4:10 AM
Seen: 684 times
Last updated: 3/9/17, 8:18 AM